RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles, Can Fit Anyone
Regardless of whether you are a man or woman, boy or girl. These uniesex goggles are perfect for winter, skiing, snowboarding or even motorcross. We designed this product using a wide angle because we want our product to fit everyone’s head (particularly, if you are wearing a helmet). Plus, the double width adds to the protection and visibility of your eyes, so the only thing you need to worry about is how you’re going to clear that next jump.
The RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles is for amateurs and professionals alike. We wanted to craft a product that anyone who loves winter sports could love. That’s why this professional item is CE approved. As a testament to how sturdy this product is, we guarantee they are shatterproof, no matter what winter sports you are doing. If there is any defect in your product, return them within a year, and we guarantee a replacement or 100% money back guarantee.
Polycarbonate plastic and rubber compound frames
Shatterproof UPC lenses that have undergone a special treatment that will prevent fog and moisture
Black Frame with a Blue Iridium Mirrored, Anti-Glare,Anti-Fog, Vented, Wide Angled Spherical Lens.
Winter Sports Goggles come with These Features
Triple layered soft fleece foam
100% UVA and UVB protection
Allows for full clarity in flat light and bright light
Product Comes With:
Micro Fibre Carry Case
Micro Fibre Lens Cloth
See Featured Product for RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles
- TAKING THE BUM OUT OF SKI BUM With the level of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and chic finish that goes into every one of our snow goggles, it doesn’t matter if you can do a backside 360 tail grab. These sophisticated winter goggles, with a Black Frame, will have everyone more focused on how good you are at fashion than winter sports. Whether you’re a stylish ski bunny or a snowboarder that can shred, these goggles are a perfect addition to any outfit.
- LOOKING ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE If you’re a winter sports enthusiast, then you understand how the reflection of the sun off the snow can be distracting and dangerous. Iridium glass consists of an oxide coating on the lens that allows it to adjust to specific environmental conditions like a sunny day or a snow storm. The saturation helps regulate the light glare, reflection, and absorption, causing the goggle lens (not your eyes) to absorb the light.
- UV RAY 400 and MIRRORED LENSES Like a blue-bird sky day can be harsh on your eyes, so can flat or low light.That’s when everything looks grey, making it virtually impossible to see anything in front of you like a log, a rock, or jump. These RayZor goggles for Bright sun light were crafted with mirrored lenses and contains UV 400 Ray protection, providing a clear view of whatever is in front of you. Snow sports can be hard; we simply tried to help with the details.
- DON’T BE CONTINUALLY WIPING DOWN YOUR GOGGLES Aside from the irritancy of not being able to see your surroundings, goggles have a tendency to fog up, get wet, and even crack. Don’t spend half of your trip trying to get your ski eyewear to work. The RayZor goggles are incredibly easy to use. They are lightweight and a wide angle and double lens ski goggle. If that wasn’t enough to ensure seamless vision on any winter outing, they are also vented for your convenience.
- TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING YOU OWN A GREAT PAIR OF SKI GLASSES Between the multiple layers of itchy ski equipment, the boots that give you blisters, and helmets that make you feel like a bobble-head, it’s nice to know that at least one thing is comfortable. All of our vented ski glasses are lined with a triple foam soft fleece that prevents rubbing and irritation around your eyes. The goggle frames are molded to contour any face so as to prevent cold air and moisture from getting in.
See Featured Image of RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £69.95
Now Only : £19.95
You Save : £50.00 (71%)
If you want to buy this RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles check at amazon.co.uk
See another Ski Wear Sale product here snowmanmail.com